Kovair Managed DevOps-as-a-Service GA
October 11, 2021
Managed DevOps-as-a-Service offers a cloud-based DevOps platform that allows
customers to automate their development pipelines and reduce application
delivery time. This offering allows teams to focus on developing applications,
relieving them of the complexity of managing the DevOps ecosystem or the
operations of their DevOps platform and save on their cost of delivering
Kovair’s Managed DevOps-as-a-Service solves several common DevOps challenges
• Manage complex software releases from a single platform.
• Accelerate application development time.
• Implement task-based release pipelines for automating the process from code
check-in to delivery.
• Gain valuable insights into DevOps implementation through real-time reports
• Keep track of releases through the Release Calendar page.
• Integrate with best of breed solutions vendor tools across the product
lifecycle with value stream management
• Support Pipeline-as-a-Code
• Manage pipelines from handheld devices by e-mail
is fundamental to organizational innovation and digital transformation today,”
said Bipin Shah, Chairman and CEO of Kovair Software. “We’re excited to launch
our DevOps Cloud platform, which will facilitate customers to streamline their
application development process and help them unlock the potential of their data
“Due to the exponential impact on market performance, businesses are strongly
focused on accelerating their digital-first ventures. By aligning the strategic
approach of an enterprise with the CIO Team, and their business goals, Kovair’s
Managed DevOps Cloud- solution integrates best-of-breed elements of multiple
DevOps tooling through Kovair proprietary plug-ins into a single overarching
system, which will improve collaboration, monitoring, management and reporting,
per policy and governance requirements. Combined with Kovair’s VSMP (value
stream management platform) for DevSecOps and Kovair’s award-winning Omnibus
supporting hybrid multi-cloud deployments, allows enterprises to benefit from a
prioritized, automated, resilient, quicker and consistent value stream from the
cloud platform to the services and products of the business,” stated Akshay
Sharma, CTO, Kovair Software, Former Sr. Analyst at Gartner Research.